Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior DevOps Engineer
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
JOB Location - Bangalore
- Lead and implement development pipeline projects from initiation through completion. Projects involve automated deployment, certification and testing infrastructure. This requires partnership with software engineering groups and clever automated solutions through scripting, build orchestration systems, shared resources and other integrated systems.
- Lead: be the technical project lead on large and medium scale projects. This includes selection and review of technology frameworks/architecture to be used on projects.
- Implement: Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and faced paced team environment.
- Requirements: work with Development teams, Lead Architect, Scrum Master, and Product Owners and other team members to break down project requirements into development tasks. Help provide scope/estimates.
- Code Reviews: Enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to standards.
- Documentation: participate in the discovery of new projects and document technical requirements as needed.
- Continuous Improvement: passion for increasing quality while simultaneously decreasing the effort to get there.
- Communicate: share knowledge to the rest of the organization, including strategic technical direction as well as professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology positions focusing on Software Development, Systems Administration, Engineering infrastructure as code, and/or Architecture
- Content Management tool experience including AEM, Sitecore, etc.
- Intimate familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWSAWS - CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstack, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeStar
- Experience with various tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, Subversion, Git, Docker and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Helm and Drone. Chef is preferred.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages including Shell, PHP and/or Python
- Proficient in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti, Logstash, Graphite, Splunk. Splunk is preferred.
- Experience with containerization orchestration tools such as Kubernetes / Helm, Amazon ECS, Azure Container Services and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code script creation to build and deploy full-stack environments including web, application, & databases tiers.
- Experience with security concepts, tools, methodologies and implementations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in the software engineering process and can clearly articulate how a DevOps / Systems Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to accomplish business goals
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
Bangalore, India (II78)