Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Data Analytics Developer
Senior Data Analytics Developer
Ready to make a difference?We’re looking for a Senior Data Analytics Developer who enjoys collaborating with clients and wants to help deliver an enhanced data reporting experience. You’ll relish supporting a wide variety of business owners who often have rapidly evolving client demands. Those evolving demands will require quick turnaround analytic support, including balancing multiple tasks.
You can leverage the teams’ hard won best practices and development approaches to streamline and guide your development efforts. Your expertise will help grow the team’s capabilities since you’ll provide guidance on how to construct and architect Power BI analytics leveraging industry best practices for both system development and security. The application of this knowledge will ensure we can both meet our client requirements and develop/deploy our analytics efficiently and at scale.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Our team’s data analysts will share requirements and documentation so the Developer can provide feedback, suggesting alternate report designs, prior to building your custom data analytic and reporting solutions (e.g., dashboards, scorecards, custom extracts). Your daily tasks will be highly varied and could include helping to maintain data integrity across a wide variety of energy efficiency programs, troubleshooting data quality issues and communicating their impacts, updating and maintaining custom reports, etc.
- While some interactions may require travel to facilitate successful scoping, local team deployments/trainings, and or client presentations, the Developer role is not expected to require substantial travel. You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in (Information Science, Information Technology, Systems Information or closely related field)
- 5+ years of experience working with SQL (e.g., query tuning, writing procedures/functions, building views)
- 2+ years of experience developing/optimizing Power BI dashboards to maximize flexibility and standardization
What we would like you to have:
- Experience in maintaining and rapidly producing regular reporting deliverables for a variety of audiences
- Experience with data-driven storytelling, enhanced data presentment, and data visualization techniques using Power BI
- Developing report formulas using Data Analysis Expression (DAX) language
- Exposure to the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$83,589.00 - $142,102.00
California Remote Office (CA99)