Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Customer Experience Strategist
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next Government, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Customer Experience Strategist.
This role will lead persona development, journey mapping and cross-channel service blueprinting projects for federal government clients in a fast-paced, data-driven atmosphere. In this role, you will lead participatory design sessions, help analyze and synthesize survey data and qualitative research, and act as steward of the CX strategy tasks as assigned, including creating journey maps in tools such as Mural, developing customer personas based on data inputs, and creating recommendations reports.
This role requires effective facilitation and communication abilities, both oral and written, as well as proven client engagement and resiliency skills.
As a Senior Customer Experience Strategist, you will:
- Independently contribute to projects that may have multiple owners and multiple team members who report to different supervising units
- Serve as internal and external client-facing liaison for CX, advocating for decision making based on customer feedback, web analytics, stakeholder input, and other data analysis and synthesis
- Prioritize tasks and change requests in real time with excellent supporting documentation
- Facilitate client meetings, remote workshops, and stakeholder interviews
- Develop recommended CX strategies and tactics based on research findings and cross-channel experience maps
- Create CX deliverables such as personas, journey maps and action plans
- Create CX measurement frameworks
- Analyze business processes and technology systems to understand and communicate how they impact CX
- Work alongside other research and technology staff to design and implement voice of the customer programs
As a Senior Customer Experience Strategist, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a CX, UX, business process improvement, strategy consulting, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated resiliency and experience in client-facing roles requiring tactful communications in fast-moving environments
- Experience facilitating client sessions, creating personas, journey maps and service blueprints, and developing recommendations reports
- Experience with briefing senior executives at the director level and above on CX processes and recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with teams in an agile setting and work across many workstreams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on attention to detail to produce client-ready reports and presentations
- Talent for anticipating obstacles and risk in projects and proactively seeking solutions to mitigate them
- Special consideration will be given to any candidates who have familiarity with cloud-based CX tools, have CX certifications, and/or have experience with CX projects for federal government or financial sector customers, especially those in the taxation space
Job Location(s): This is a remote position open to all U.S. citizens.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)