Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Copywriter | Remote
Senior Copywriter | Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Our ICF Next Creative Studio is the DC metro area’s best-kept secret, but the good news is that we won’t be for long. We develop trans-media integrated marketing campaigns for clients and causes that make the world a better place, and we win armfuls of industry awards for our work to boot. Join us, and we’ll get even better.
If you have crafted taglines, social posts, calls to action, website blurbs, the names of brands, and countless other bundles of words you banged out and delivered with a big smile, a quick nod, or a pained grin, then you’re a copywriter, and you love what you do! What’s more, you’re good at it. The years of experience and battle scars have helped you keep an eye on the business and elevate your craft. You still get excited about a great idea and are laser-focused on how to make it come to life. We need you!
Our ICF Next Creative Studio is seeking a skilled Senior Copywriter to join our team!
As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll:
- Write copy for a wide range of media, including social, web, print, radio, and video.
- Support public and private sector clients who tackle issues like COVID-19, energy efficiency, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Think strategically while developing ideas and concepts for projects and campaigns.
- 8+ years of experience as a copywriter.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- A portfolio that shows strong concepting and copywriting skills across a wide range of pieces, including long-form content.
- Excellent organizational skills, with solid attention to detail.
- Preferred candidates will have 5+ years of advertising agency experience.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location
- A diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
If you meet our requirements, we invite you to apply. Please include a link to your creative portfolio.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)