Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a global management consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
We’re growing rapidly. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years, on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking a Senior Copywriter to support our Europe growth.
What we need:
We’re on the hunt for a versatile Senior Copywriter with proven experience of delivering successful creative work in an agency environment. You’ll have at least three years’ agency experience and a background in brand, communications or content strategy.
You’ll be a practised wordsmith with impeccable written skills and a flair for turning the most complex information into a compelling story. You’ll be confident and experienced in front of clients, comfortable taking a leading role in larger creative projects, and articulate in expressing your ideas.
You’ll bring strategic awareness and a passion for creativity, blending the best of both worlds to inform, inspire and entertain audiences – all while driving commercial return for our clients.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to our Head of Copy, you’ll work alongside two other budding copywriters as part of a growing team. You’ll also collaborate closely with our full creative/comms mix, creating content and across film, digital, print, experiential and events.
You’ll work both independently and as a vocal part of our creative team, leading on concepts, writing multi-channel comms, contributing ideas and adapting your writing seamlessly for different audiences, clients and objectives.
From short-form to long-form, film scripts to brand narratives, punchy slogans to sparkling straplines, you’ll craft copy for B2B, B2C and internal audiences – and for some of the biggest names out there.
Who you are:You’re professional, independent and adaptable – not afraid to ask questions, hone in on the fine detail or express your interests and opinions.
You’re curious, proactive, organised, well-informed… and ready for your next challenge. If you can see yourself copywriting for some of the biggest brands and brightest minds as part of a global agency – and you’ve read this job description all the way to the end – it’s probably time to apply.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)