Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Contracts Administrator
ICF is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to manage pricing proposals, contract negotiations as well as on-going contract administration supporting a growing and dynamic group with a broad client base in Federal, State and Local, Public Sector, and commercial markets.
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, a keen eye for detail, be flexible, and willing to think “outside the box” in a fast-paced environment. This position can be based out of any ICF office in the United States with the requirement that you will need to work East Coast business hours. This position is open to telecommute.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontractor documents (when ICF is subcontractor).
- Review solicitations and contractual documentation and lead the development and management of business/price proposal volumes to address customer requirements, and mitigate risk consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations. Maintain all required contractual and proposal/business volume documentation
- Write and coordinate inputs into cost/price volumes for proposal submission.
- Identify to stakeholders contractual and/or RFP terms that pose risk to the company and resolve/implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide oversight and resolve contractual issues that may arise in performance of the contract, with a focus on mitigating ICF’s risk while meeting the customer’s needs.
- Handle multiple priority tasks and proposals effectively.
- Develop working relationships with both internal and external customers; participate in customer meetings as required.
- 8+ years of experience in contracts administration, with experience supporting State and Local contracts, Federal contracts, and some commercial contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaboratively work with geographically diverse internal customers, including overseas project teams
- Ability to build collaborative business relationships both internal to the company and with external customers
- Experience processing and submitting grant applications is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$80,656.00 - $137,116.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)