Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Contracts Administrator (Open)
Do you care about protecting the planet, disaster recovery, homelessness, helping veterans with PTSD, inequality, and social justice? If so, ICF is the place for you. Here at ICF, we combine unmatched expertise with cutting edge engagement capabilities to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and share the future. We are passionate about the environment, diversity and inclusion, social justice and building a more prosperous and resilient world for all.
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 8k+ people in 75 global offices, we were named Forbes 2022 America’s Best Management Consulting firm for the 7th consecutive year and named Forbes 2022 America’s Best Employer for Diversity. We’re growing rapidly, and recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades.
We have an opening for a Senior Contracts Administrator supporting our growing and dynamic Disaster Management division with room for growth. Our Disaster Management division focuses on providing experts to assist state and local communities rebuild from natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods, winter storms, tornadoes and fires. This position is a hybrid role if local or remote with the requirement that you will need to work East Coast business hours.
- Provide contracts support for proposals and active contracts with state and local clients.
- Review solicitations and contractual documents and assist in the development of proposal responses ensuring consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations, and customer requirements.
- Lead the development, writing and management of business/price proposal volumes to address requirements, and mitigate risk consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations. Maintain all required contractual and price/business volume documentation.
- Identify to stakeholders contractual and/or RFP terms that pose risk to the company and resolve/implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Negotiate contractual terms with state and local clients, focusing on mitigation of ICF’s risk.
- Provide guidance and oversight, and work with client representatives to resolve operational and contractual issues that may arise during the performance of the contract, with a focus on mitigating ICF’s risk while meeting the customer’s needs.
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontract agreements (when ICF is subcontractor).
- Support data calls, maintain compliance with SOX and other governmental requirements, as well as client audit requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively assesses critical contract obligations and contract provisions, to include gaps and risks. Advises on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the Client and ICF.
- Handle multiple priority tasks and proposals effectively.
- Develop effective positive working relationships with both internal and external customers; participate in customer meetings as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 8+ years of contracts administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Solid working knowledge of state and local legislation and regulations
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
What we would like:
- Experience with state and local clients
- The ability to collaboratively work with geographically diverse internal customers
- Strong organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build collaborative business relationships both internal to the company and with external customers
- Knowledge and experience with FEMA and HUD regulations concerning disaster recovery, in particular Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) and Community Development Block Grant-Mitigation (CDBG-MIT)
This is a great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)