Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Contracts Administrator - Flexible work locations
ICF is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our high performing team! We welcome a Contracts professional with solid knowledge of contract types and terms and conditions and demonstrated ability to perform hands-on contract review, negotiation, and administration for our geographically diverse internal business partners. This position is with our Contracts team supporting our fast-growing Energy, Environment & Infrastructure group, within an operating division that involves mostly Commercial and State and Local Government contracts, with some Federal contracts as well.
This is a great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. We seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages such values.
The majority of our staff are currently working a hybrid work arrangement, in which staff are present in a specific office when there are benefits to in-person interaction and collaboration and work remotely when they do not need to be in the office. Hybrid work arrangements are managed on an individual basis with the idea of maximizing opportunities for collaboration and work location & schedule flexibility.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate contract documents including solicitations, proposals, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Change Orders, and Teaming Agreements
- Review solicitations and provide contractual guidance for proposal efforts
- Support proposal and RFP response submissions, ensuring consistency with corporate policy, relevant regulations, and client requirements
- Identify and mitigate items of risk based on company and industry standards
- Advise on contract revisions to better meet the needs of ICF and the client
- Notify management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company
- Manage multiple priority tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Develop effective, positive working relationships with both internal business partners and external clients
- Manage the proper coordination of reviews and issues with other corporate functions, such as Accounting, Finance, Legal, Data Protection, and Tax.
- Ensure maintenance of contracts documentation in firm repositories and systems consistent with established ICF practices
- Perform contract administration support as needed for contract award setups, data calls, group projects, and other purposes
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or additional experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years’ experience in contract management and administration
- Familiarity and comfort with technology and able to pick up new applications quickly
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and a working knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, communications, follow-through, and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with frequent tight turnarounds
What we would like:
- Self-starter who can learn new concepts through documentation, reviewing existing contract documents, as well as more directed training
- Significant experience with various types of commercial contract types such as fixed price and T&M, and with commercial terms such as intellectual property, indemnity, limitation of liability, warranty, and pricing and payment terms
- Familiarity with Costpoint
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)