Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
What we are looking For:
Involved in the design, testing, implementation and operation of secure state-of-the-art systems, networks, applications and database products across multiple cloud providers. Conducts risk assessments and provides recommendations for system and application design. Participates in a wide range of security activities including vulnerability management, access management, troubleshooting, infrastructure management, audit support and more. Analyses are performed through all stages of the system lifecycle, including: concept, design, build, test, integration, operation, maintenance and disposal. Provides analysis, evaluations, and recommendations to improve system consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness. Helps ensure solution requirements meet timing, technical, and financial constraints. Integrates new features into existing solutions, provides analysis to evaluate existing systems against future needs and trends. Provides recommendations for enhancements to systems, testing and processes. May interface with external entities including customers, law enforcement, and intelligence/government agencies.
- Implement new techniques, solutions, approaches and technologies
- Develop and document processes to assist team
- Serve as escalation point for advanced troubleshooting and investigations
- Evaluate, design and optimize workflows and process automation
- Tune and optimize existing tools and solutions for peak operation
- Mentor, support and review Analysts
- Develop and maintain technology standards
- Engage with business stakeholders to evaluate solution requirements
- Modify, create or propose alerts for events of interest
- Help monitor common channels for priority communications
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in existing systems
- Assistance with disaster recovery and incident response testing and processes
- Research and test emerging threats
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years general technology experience
- 2+ year related security experience
- Familiarity with cloud-native tooling and best practices
- Fluent with information security concepts
- Desire for growth and development of security skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be flexible enough to work overtime when needed
- Ability to travel 2-5 times a year
A seasoned, experienced professional with an understanding of area of specialization. Helps build new solutions according to architectural designs and requirements. This job is a fully qualified, career-oriented, professional position. Represents the level at which a career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of clearly identified factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Works under fairly limited direction. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Determines and develops approach to solutions within policies and procedures. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
Regularly interacts with functional peers within the immediate organization, as well as with clients or vendors. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others and/or conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific project/schedules.
No managerial responsibility. – Exempt Non-Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Bangalore, India (II76)