Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Cloud Security Developer, DevOps | Remote position within the US
- You will be involved in the design, testing, implementation and operation of secure state-of-the-art systems, networks, applications and database products across multiple cloud providers.
- This person will conduct risk assessments and provides recommendations for system and application design.
- You will participate in a wide range of security activities including vulnerability management, access management, troubleshooting, infrastructure management, audit support and more.
- As part of the role, analyses are performed through all stages of the system lifecycle, including: concept, design, build, test, integration, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- You will provide analysis, evaluations, and recommendations to improve system consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- This person will help to ensure solution requirements meet timing, technical, and financial constraints. Integrates new features into existing solutions, provides analysis to evaluate existing systems against future needs and trends.
- You will provide recommendations for enhancements to systems, testing and processes.
- There will be occasions where you may interface with external entities including customers, law enforcement, and intelligence/government agencies.
- Implement new techniques, solutions, approaches and technologies
- Develop and document processes to assist team
- Serve as escalation point for advanced troubleshooting and investigations
- Tune and optimize existing tools and solutions for peak operation
- WAF management and support
- Incident management including identifying and assessing vulnerabilities
- Engage with business stakeholders to evaluate solution requirements
- Help monitor common channels for priority communications
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in existing systems
- Evaluate, design and optimize workflows and process automation
- Research and test emerging threats
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years general technology experience
- 2+ year related security experience
- Fluent with cloud information security concepts and tooling (experience with Azure or AWS Security Hub preferred)
- Experience running Vulnerability Scans and assessing threats
- Desire for growth and development of security skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to travel 2-5 times a year
This position can be done remotely from anywhere within the US
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)