Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Cloud ISSE -Highly Cleared
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
ICF is hiring a highly cleared Sr. Cloud ISSE based in Aberdeen, MD
- Designs enterprise and systems security throughout the development lifecycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into security designs and processes.
- Guide, document, validate technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytic.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
- Active High Level Security Clearance is required.
MS and 7 + years directly related experience; OR BS and 10 + years of directly related experience.
Demonstrated experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms.
Must have understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks.
Demonstrated experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics.
3 + years of combined design and hands-on cloud experience
Must be willing to travel, as needed, 25% or more.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$113,339.00 - $192,676.00
Maryland Client Office (MD88)