Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Business Consultant, Business Consulting
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
ICF Next Management Consulting – Senior Consultant
We are currently seeking Senior Managing Consultants with experience in the health insurance, provider and retail health to join our client centric team.. Do you share our commitment to client success? Come join our growing team of Management Consultants, who share your passion to evolve an ever-changing industry through service delivery excellence.
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
- Be a part of a dynamic client service delivery team responsible for and development of engagement execution activities.
- Develop project plan, lead one or more tasks/workstreams within a client engagement, reporting status, risks, and additional opportunities to project lead
- Identify and mitigate project risks impacting scope, schedule, budget and escalating to engagement leadership as necessary
- Execute Business Analysis, performing technical and business process analysis; data collection; spreadsheet modeling and management; fact finding; develop insights and identify improvements/efficiencies
- Support strategy development to solve complex clinical, technical and operational strategies for health clients
- Work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate effective written and verbal communication at all levels, and comfortable presenting or working with client team
As a Senior Consultant, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Healthcare Industry experience preferred but not required. Diverse industry experience is also favorable.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Project management skills, Agile experience - training or certification a plus
- Understanding of human centered design and consumer journey mapping
- Development of complex analytic models to enable strategic decision making
- Presentation design and storytelling activities experience
- Agility to adapt quickly to complex client culture and work in a matrixed organization
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)