Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Business Analyst - Remote (MuleSoft)
ICF is looking for a Senior level Business Analyst to support a federal client. You will work with stakeholders to understand the business goals and translate those goals and objectives into software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems that assist our clients in achieving success. You will work on meaningful Federal projects, building upon the great partnerships we have with our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate across Departmental Offices to facilitate the communication and resolve process issues
- Support the execution of new applications and support business process reengineering
- Employ proactive and strategic approaches to design and development to cultivate synergies between standards, models and methodologies
- Execute portfolio strategic roadmap
- Facilitate requirements gathering process
- Analyze business and functional requirements
- Capture & write detailed user stories for activities related to supporting the customer’s application portfolio
- Ensure that delivered functionality exceeds customer expectations by establishing strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- Develop business process flow diagrams and Use Cases to support functional specifications
- Support troubleshooting, testing and training activities, to include test cases for user acceptance testing
- Provide system demonstrations and walkthroughs to include functional review boards and customer forums – Professional of Excellence
- Prepare training materials for new functionality to be used by end-users or other products within the customer’s portfolio
What you must have:
- 8 or more years of experience working in a technical Business Analyst role, working with Development teams on SDLC establishing requirements and needs
- 8 or more years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 8 or more years of experience working with full system development lifecycle experience
What we’d like you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other STEM/related field (or equivalent experience) preferable
- MuleSoft implementation experience
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements gathering including close partnership with stakeholders
- Due to federal contract, this role requires that you be a US Citizen Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance will be required.
- Strong MS Visio skills and experience building flowcharts, data flow diagrams, process flow diagrams, and swimlane diagrams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context
- Ability to work independently and within a team with excellent time management and reporting skills
What you’ll love about working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
- Comprehensive health benefits
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$90,940.00 - $154,598.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)