Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Business Analyst
Who we are:
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Olson Digital is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. Olson Digital's fullservice solutions crack complex challenges. Digital has completely transformed the customer experience, and consumers are connected in ways we’ve never seen—ways that challenge marketers and IT alike. Whether it's helping you speak to your customers, providing a richer digital experience, or deploying platforms that deliver results, we have you covered.
Overview: ICF Olson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst responsible for providing analysis for strategic, complex initiatives in support of multiple lines of businesses throughout Olson Digital. This role requires an individual to understand and ensure initiative alignment with business strategy, formulate high-level project objectives and project scope, identify business process impacts, and elicit cross-functional project requirements as a result of process elicitation, analysis and business interviewing activities.
- Must have experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Perform requirements gathering through interviews, document and artifact analysis, facilitated workshop sessions, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze information and functional needs and deliver functional requirements, business requirements, and user stories
- Drive and challenge business stakeholders on requirements, processes, and solution drivers to ensure an appropriate level of detail and to remove ambiguity
- Bring strong analytical skills to bear on projects, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Must be used to working to standards and have a structured approach to design
- Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with required functionality
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement questions
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs in order to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner
Skills and Knowledge
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years as a business analyst (or similar role)
- Experience working in the digital agency or consulting firm space • Willingness to travel as required for client engagements
- Ability to clearly communicate and engage in a creative, collaborative design process with cross functional business and technology teams
- Excellent presentation and communications skills that establish trust, credibility and respect
- Familiarity with and aptitude to understand ecommerce, CRM, and CMS platforms supported by Olson Digital, such as Hybris, Sitecore, Marketo, Adobe AEM, Salesforce, or similar •
- Provide subject matter expertise in one or more industries and bring best practices into requirement discussions
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- A strategic thinker with highly developed problem solving skills, strong planning and execution abilities who is flexible and can balance competing demands while working in a dynamic organization
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar analytics program is highly desirable
- Experience working with highly distributed and offshore teams
- Familiarity with different development methodologies including Agile, Iterative and Waterfall
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)