Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Bid Coordinator
About the team
Every day at ICF Next, we deliver beyond what clients believe is possible – bringing transformation to life and moving mindsets forward. And together, we can too.
With big investment and growth plans on the horizon to pursue all-new work, this is an amazing opportunity to join ICF’s talented team of Business Development professionals – one that has doubled in size across Europe and Asia (E&A) over the past 24 months.
You will be part of our international team of industry-certified Bid Managers and Coordinators, all proposal management-certified with extensive bidding experience into both public and private clients.
Backed by continuous support and investment to develop skills and qualifications, our team’s USP is simple – to always create something unique. Something that doesn’t just meet the client’s criteria, but exceeds it beyond what they thought possible.
About the role
As a Senior Bid Co-ordinator, you will be the driving force behind the production of our creative and customer-focused responses to client briefs for ICF Next (our marketing, engagement and experience arm).
Your main role responsibilities will be to manage proposal creations − ensuring that everything, from creative concepts to deck design, delivers against agreed objectives and budget. And ultimately, surpasses clients’ expectations to win the work that generates our award-winning reputation.
We are looking for a candidate with great communication skills, and a proven ability to collaborate with individuals and teams. Plus, they should demonstrate the creativity and flexibility to manage several projects at once, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions under pressure.
Your main responsibilities include:
Managing the bid and proposal development process across different specialist departments such as strategy, film, digital, events, design . A great opportunity to work with different stakeholders every day
Developing a schedule and managing all work streams to time and budget
Organising and taking part in concept ideation meetings and workshops, witnessing the creation of a deliverable from start to finish
Overseeing the commercial offer, including project feasibility, costing and budget management
Liaising with Resource Managers to schedule resources to the right level, depending on the response required
Quality assurance governance to ISO9001 standards
Identifying approvals and review processes with our senior team
Helping to maintain the sales pipeline reporting
Ideally, Project Management experience within an agency environment
Used to working to tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
Stays calm under pressure, with excellent communication, relationship-building and organisational skills
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
London Riverscape (GB75)