Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Action Officer
ICF is hiring a Senior Action Officer to support the Headquarters staff of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) at its headquarters location in Quantico, Virginia. A specific description of the job requirements is as follows:
- Become the single point of contact for all CATMS tasking through Headquarters.
- Work closely with DCSA leadership to accomplish manpower actions.
- Maintain currency of the DCSA organizational charts and information related to the staff.
- Work closely with Government teams to assist with quality control activities.
- Coordinates and assesses all staffing packages received ensuring accuracy and completeness for senior leadership review and approval
- Maintain documentation repository for all DoD memorandums
More generally, this role may involve any from among the following activities:
- Attend designated meetings as required to assist with various portfolio and program needs; take notes and transcribe minutes of these meetings and update DCSA leads as necessary
- Provide logistical assistance related to organizing meetings (including calendar management).
- Create a wide variety of documents to include reports, spreadsheets, presentations, quarterly newsletters, program brochures, and other interoffice/interagency communications and corporate correspondence.
- Assist with developing Job Aids/Training Resources for internal and external users.
- Assist in business process reviews and development.
- DCSA is operating under maximum telework during current the COVID-19 pandemic. Upon reconstitution of the building following COVID-19, you will work on-site in Quantico, VA, and will work closely with a team of government personnel supporting the DCSA agency.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of program support experience supporting government agencies
- Active DOD Security Clearance
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have initiative and work under minimal guidance.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)