Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs - Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Account Manager
Energy Efficiency Programs
We are seeking an Account Manager with a desire for energy efficiency to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver and expand our offerings in Jacksonville. This position requires experience with public speaking as well as strong writing, editing, and research skills.
- Work in support of various utility sponsored programs that encourage energy efficiency are successfully executed
- Act as customer's advocate to ensure the customer obtains accurate knowledge of program offerings
- Develop a data driven outreach strategy to recruit and retain new and existing customers to participate in energy efficiency programs
- Prospect, identify, and qualify potential energy efficiency upgrades for customers
- Increase customer awareness of benefits resulting from utility program benefits
- A Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience managing successful energy efficiency opportunities or related project management activities
- 3+ years of MS Office Applications (Dynamics, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- A background with utilities or commercial products
- Experience with the energy efficiency market in Florida
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Remote Office (FL99)