Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager - Energy Efficiency
Title: Senior Account Manager - Energy EfficiencyLocation: Remote New Jersey - must be located in New Jersey
Ready to make a difference?To support our recent growth in the northeast region we are currently seeking an Energy Efficiency Account Manager to support our portfolio/program implementation efforts from our Newark, NJ office.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the home improvement industry.
- Conducting partner recruitment activities to achieve the program goals for contractor and consultant recruitment.
- Maintaining strong ongoing communications with participating contractors and consultants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Providing or referring contractors and consultants to technical, administrative, and marketing assistance.
- Contributing to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features and services.
- Contributing to the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Conducting market ally outreach and training as needed.
- Preparing status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects.
- Analysis of energy savings and verification of compliance reported through eligible projects.
- Coordinating with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities such as customer surveys, as appropriate.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Sustainability, Business, Environmental, Relations or related discipline and 5+ years work experience in energy efficiency, home improvement, account management, customer engagement and/or building services OR
- 9+ years work experience in energy efficiency, home improvement, account management, customer engagement and/or building services.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
What we would like you to have:
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the residential home improvement industry including contractors, real estate agents, home energy rating specialists, weatherization agencies, and public officials.
- Experience with the energy efficiency programs in New Jersey and familiarity with programs run by utility companies in New jersey.
- Experience with the home improvement market in New Jersey - direct experience in production, administration or sales, or experience working with home improvement industry at a utility, public agency or non-governmental organization.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) QCI Certification.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Heating Professional Certification.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst Professional Certification.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$77,890.00 - $132,413.00
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)