Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager, Digital Marketing - Remote
Location: This position can be performed remotely anywhere within the US
The Senior Account Manager, Digital Marketing is accountable for the day-to-day execution and management of a wide range of digital and technology programs for our clients. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to effectively manage and grow numerous programs bringing with them exceptional strategic thinking and a collaborative approach to their day-to-day work.
- A People Person, you connect with people instantly! You can effectively communicate your approach/vision to all stakeholders.
- Client Focused, know your client inside and out. You form everlasting bonds by being genuine and showing passion.
- A Natural Leader, you keep everyone excited about the possibilities and challenge others to push their boundaries.
- A Strategic Thinker, you think about the improvement of the client’s business using digital and non-digital applications.
- Well Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast, and you are always prepared.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Account Leadership: You will serve as the account lead for 1-3 accounts in the Enterprise Digital Strategy group of ICF Next. You will serve as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring their needs are being met on a day-to-day basis.
- Business Development: You will partner with your clients to understand their business challenges and identify opportunities to help achieve their digital transformation goals. You will lead the development of client proposals and estimates and scope new project work accordingly.
- Project Initiation: You will facilitate the process of bringing projects from concept to kickoff, which includes SOW development, contracts approval, pricing approval, and staffing planning with ICF Next’s resource management team.
- Project Leadership: You will work with a cross-functional team of Project Managers, UX and Creative Design Specialists, Technical Leads, Software Developers, and QA Testers to deliver a variety of projects from Discovery through Deployment. As the client relationship owner, your role is to be the key liaison between the client and the project team through the project lifecycle, communicating status updates, issues, and risks, and ensuring the ICF Next team delivers the project according to the scope you had defined with the client.
- Budgeting: In collaboration with project management, you will manage client budgets ranging from $1MM - $3MM, delivering flawless financial management, pipeline tracking, and client invoicing.
- Client Advocacy: You will represent your clients to the rest of ICF Next, advocating for them in staffing conversations and escalating issues and risks internally when needed. You may showcase project successes through case studies and all-hands presentations.
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Senior Account Manager position will possess the following competencies:
- BA or BS degree
- 5-10 years of agency or consulting account management experience with innovative technology and digitally focused organizations
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise technology including content management systems and platform solutions
- Experience working in agile methodology preferred
- Understanding of an agency as a business and ability to run accounts profitably
- Must excel under tight deadlines and be able to manage multiple concurrent assignments
- Think one step ahead to proactively anticipate and prepare for problems and challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable both working as part of a team and independently
- Must welcome risk taking and change as necessary to drive business forward
- Ability to persuade and sell ideas
- Solid negotiation skills
- Excellent proficiency in MS office and generally tech-savvy
- Light travel to client sites may be required post Covid, but most work can be completed remotely
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)