Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager - Cloud Services
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow. @ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Position Summary: As a Senior Account Manager, you will have a leadership role across your accounts, leveraging Solutions Architects, Named Support Engineers, and other internal stakeholders to manage deliverables across your portfolio of clients, primarily in the Cloud Services space.
You will play a pivotal role in building, developing, and maintaining client success by providing exceptional service and value to our clients through stellar communication abilities, critical thinking skills, a collaborative approach with multiple project stakeholders, and proficiency to think strategically.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create and foster a successful partnership with Enterprise level clients
- Drive customer realization on investment, efficiencies, advantages, and innovation available with Platform Solutions
- Influence client and internal partners to improve customer health
- Engage with Director and VP-Level colleagues to translate business needs into technical and operational plans
- Analyze and present impactful data and insight to leadership and clients
- Act as a first point of escalations for incidents and customer concerns
- Participate in project-based discussions to ensure solutions are ideal for the client(s)
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal partners
- Participate in customer-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (on-site and remotely)
- Conduct regular status meetings with stakeholders, weekly status meetings, monthly audits, annual strategic planning
- Accountable for writing creative briefs, managing timelines, maintaining status reports, lead status meetings, meeting recaps, developing presentations and presenting to internal leadership and client(s)
- Financial management- invoicing, forecasting, budget review, and margin analysis
- Contract management- (various: formal, short form, and annual contracts)- drafting and evaluation, negotiation and execution of Statement of Work, Addendums, Change Orders, and Master Agreements
- Implements and upholds company policy, procedures, standards, and goals
- 5+ years’ full-time experience in consultative, customer support and/or related role in marketing technology
- Proficient in Cloud Technologies – AWS or Azure preferred
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Tenacity to continually develop both technical and soft skills individually and assist in mentoring team members as needed
- Proven capabilities to work within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic team-oriented work environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and thoroughly, using peers and internal resources as needed
- Technically literate and comfortable working with cloud computing services and technologies
- Ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly
- Strong work ethic and self-starter mentality
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Extremely proactive with the capability to manage multiples tasks at once
- Polished verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Travel to client location(s) as necessary (15-20%)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)