Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager
Technical Account Manager Location: Seattle, Washington
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking a Technical Account Manager to support our clients and projects in our electric vehicle (EV) and Beneficial Electrification programs in Seattle, Washington. The Technical Account Manager will provide technical sales and services support, for customers considering electric vehicle supply equipment. The position will be home-based and will require local travel to meet with multifamily, commercial and industrial customers in the Seattle area. The position will be responsible for operating as a key advisor for program offerings, performing engineering site assessments, and developing recommendations to assist customers with deployment of electric vehicle charging Infrastructure.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Conduct calls and in-person meetings with multi-family commercial and industrial customers daily
- Educate customers on the benefits of electrification and related technologies
- Advise customers on electric vehicle supply equipment.
- Perform engineering site assessments
- Calculate financial savings potential of conversion opportunities
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool
- Discuss electrification with customers to identify barriers customer specific barriers to electrification for each participating customer and identify support services to overcome those barriers
- Act as a liaison between the utility distribution group and customer to evaluate new load and coordinate transformer upgrades, if required.
- Support customer upgrade evaluation for customer side upgrade needs
- Internal and external (budgeting, procurement, board meetings) stakeholder support to answer questions with constituent groups
- Assist customer in identifying and submitting for available grant and funding opportunities that can support vehicle or infrastructure deployments.
- Deliver technical training content and/or live training sessions to help customers familiarize staff with EVs and EV charging infrastructure, maintenance, and other aspects of fleet conversions
- Lead or support project research to support customer’s deployment needs with codes, zoning, parking, building or other project viability requirements
- Support customer in acquiring vendor bids for site development, vehicles and equipment, or other services as needed
- Attend client sponsored and industry events to engage customers and trade allies
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the program
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sustainability, Environment, Communications, Engineering or related and 5+ year’s experience In Account Management, Energy/Sustainability, Business Development, Outreach, Electrical, Construction Sciences and/or Project Management OR
- 9+ year’s experience In Account Management, Energy/Sustainability, Business Development, Outreach, Electrical, Construction Sciences and/or Project Management
- 1+ year(s) experience with light, medium, and/or heavy-duty electric vehicles and/or electric vehicle charging equipment
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Experience in technical equipment and/or service sales and/or technical consulting
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Project Management experience
- AutoCad or related electrical experience
Professional skills you will use:
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$70,374.00 - $119,636.00
Washington Remote Office (WA99)