Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs Michigan Remote
Ready to make a difference?Come join our team as a Senior Account Manager supporting clean energy programs in Michigan. ICF is seeking a candidate with strong communication skills in the greater Michigan area to build and manage relationships with distributors, contractors, and key stakeholders aligned with energy efficiency products and services. You’ll help design/implement program outreach strategies and plans. This position requires experience with HVAC contractors and distributors. Other responsibilities include concerted outreach and communicating with stakeholders.
Working closely with the local program team and our nation-wide implementation team, you’ll focus on promoting energy efficiency programs to distributors and contractors
Are you an experienced account manager with a track record of successful project execution? Do you possess strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with HVAC distributors and contractors, and have experience with or working knowledge of Energy Efficiency programs? Do you enjoy working with a team of highly skilled, multi-disciplinary, and passionate team members, collaborating with national subject matter experts, and bringing it all together to deliver results for your clients? If so, then you have found the perfect job. Apply today!
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Local travel requirements are from 50 to 70% of time
- Working closely with HVAC distributor stakeholders and contractors to recruit and mentor them to help deliver program participation, building industry relationships, and providing insights to program management teams to ensure that programs run efficiently, effectively and constantly respond to changing market conditions
- Work closely with outreach team to ensure team success in helping deliver program objectives and goals
- Record field visits and communications in customer relationship management tool
- Collaborate with regional and national teams to provide national cohesiveness and bring efficiencies & best practices to your client’s programs
- Assist technical and analytics teams to provide guidance and judgement on energy savings calculations, best practices, and ensure QA/QC standards for the program are met
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related work experience in residential construction, energy efficiency, HVAC marketplace, B2B Sales or in the energy industry
- 9+ years of related work experience in residential construction, energy efficiency, HVAC marketplace, B2B Sales or in the energy industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
What we would like you to have:
- Industry knowledge of the HVAC marketplace - maybe combine both
- Knowledge of HVAC distribution channels
- Expertise in business management, HVAC contractor business, HVAC distributor business models
- Professional affiliations including, but not limited to: BPI, RESNET, AESP, MEECA, MEEA, ACEEE, ASHRAE, or AEE
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn ICF energy efficiency database/project tracking system
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$75,524.00 - $128,390.00
Michigan Remote Office (MI99)