Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Executive, Multicultural Public Relations - Hispanic/Latinx Segment
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. We've spent years building and integrating a set of best-in-class marketing and communications capabilities to be changemakers and drive cultural relevance. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Multicultural PR Senior Account Executive to join our team of award-winning and mission-driven communicators, creatives, strategists, and technologists whom create needle moving campaigns for major beer and seltzer brands like Miller Lite, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, and others.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Play a critical role in partnering with both senior leaders and the junior team to drive campaigns for large consumer clients
- Show passion, energy and ability to identify, translate and capitalize on news hooks and pop culture trends to activate and drive talk value for clients
- Help ideate and execute PR programs rooted in powerful multicultural insights and that give back to the community
- Help manage and execute strategic partnerships with top-tier celebrities
- Be a subject matter expert capable of advising both clients and agency peers on how to best reach Latinx consumers in the U.S.
- Work with influencers to create in-culture content on behalf of different brands
- Plan and execute media and influencer relations strategies including contributing to brainstorms, developing media materials, and being accountable for measurable results and reporting
- Demonstrate strong client communications including developing and participating in presentations, annual plans, recommendations and competitive analyses
- Show tenacious problem-solving skills and a curiosity for what’s possible, always thinking of new ways to breakthrough while meeting client’s marketing challenges
- Build strong relationships with internal teams while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude and championing great work
- Adapt to ever-changing workload priorities and events with grace and poise
- Work with project management to develop project scopes and have a clear understanding of the budgeting and billing process of the agency as well as an aptitude for sound budget management
- Be inspired by and excited to work on needle-moving campaigns like this and this
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, public relations or communications
- 4+ years of relevant work experience at a PR Agency or an internal communications/marketing team
- Some PR Agency experience required along with experience working on consumer brands, health and wellness experience a plus
- Interest in engaging Hispanic/Latinx communities and comprehensive understanding of the Hispanic/Latinx media landscape, preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience developing campaigns with a multicultural focus
- Bilingual language skills with the ability to confidently speak to media and write consumer facing communication materials in Spanish, preferred
- Leadership instincts and the ability to identify and elevate great work from junior team members
- Conflict management skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team and collaborate regularly with team members at all levels
- Ability to oversee and manage third-party partners, from talent to event vendors
- Ability to travel as required
While we have a preference for our key office locations in Chicago, Minneapolis or New York, we may be open to location for the right candidate.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)