Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Seasonal Associate, On-Call Field Inspector
For over two decades, ICF has assisted public sector clients to effectively plan for and manage the complex process of disaster recovery from federally declared disasters, while maximizing funding opportunities from HUD, FEMA, insurance and other grant resources.
ICF's Disaster Management team is currently seeking On-Call Field Inspectors to join our team in Puerto Rico for the review of properties applying for the installation of solar panels on housing units, utilizing HUD’s CDBG-MIT funds. As an On-Call Field Inspector you will be responsible for: Traveling to assigned cases to identify environmental and other conditions through photographs, completing required forms and in some cases, collecting documentation.
This work will be part-time and temporary in nature and could be a great opportunity for a student pursuing a degree in engineering, architecture, or an environmental-related field.
Key Responsibilities:• Document environmental conditions and input into an electronic form.
• Coordinate and participate in site visits.
• Follow procedures and maintain communication and focus.
• Maintain and track caseload and track in management information system.
• Keep Supervisor informed on issues, problems & resolutions.• Superior customer (homeowner) service skill set, ability to listen, communicate, facilitate and negotiate problems.
• High school degree, minimum
• Bilingual English/Spanish• This position requires driving to different locations. Must have valid driver's license, successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check and have reliable transportation
• Ability to travel within the island
Preferred Skills:• Pleasant attitude for communicating with homeowners
• Ability to confirm GPS coordinates
• Willing aptitude to learn to be a field inspector
• 2+ years’ experience with MS Office (Word, Excel), smartphone apps and Data Information Systems
• Commitment to establish and adhere to assigned work schedule•. Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment• Ability to produce quality work products with attention to detail
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$29,324.00 - $49,851.00
Mayaguez, PR (PR08)