Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Salesforce Architect - Remote
*We are supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Appian, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
We are seeking a Salesforce Architect to design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements. The candidate will provide assistance in establishing the technology standards, security standards, change management process etc. for large federal agencies.
The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. We desire prior experience with establishing a salesforce.com Center of Excellence with emphasis on Governance, setting of multi-Org rollout strategy, and Release and Change Management Processes, including DevOps and CI/CD. Experience in providing program oversight and technical architecture for salesforce.com applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem-solving skills. Communications is key, for as Salesforce Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will help the client maximize their Salesforce investment.
This is a client facing SME role where you will support the client in maximizing their Salesforce investment
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Flows, Lightning components, VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a robust solution
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the technical architecture designs and solution strategy, including Org strategy, org migration, application architecture & design
- Work with Client's enterprise architecture team to define technical development guidelines and security guidelines for Salesforce based applications.
- Develop change and release management for the Salesforce applications using DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- Define agile development life cycle for client applications and if needed, integrate it with the existing system development life cycle.
- Provide guidance on master data management associated with Salesforce, including data capture, warehousing, storing, cleansing and security
- Recommend strategy for source code management for salesforce applications.
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems including working use of leading integration tools.
- Perform code reviews and ensure team deliverables are vetted against best practices
- Provide strong leadership and mentoring of junior resources.
- Must be a US Citizen per Federal contract requirement
- 5+ years of software development and system design experience
- 3+ years of Technical Architect with Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- Certified Application Architect OR Certified System Architect highly preferred
- Experience on Federal Salesforce projects preferred
- Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Data Migration, SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions like SpringCM, eSignLive, Vlocity, DocuSign etc.
- Experience with Mulesoft and APIs for systems integration with Salesforce
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$107,354.00 - $220,826.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)