Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
We are seeking a Salesforce Architect to design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements. The candidate will provide assistance in establishing the technology standards, security standards, change management process etc. for large federal agencies.
The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Prior experience in establishing a salesforce.com Center of Excellence with emphasis on Governance, setting of Multi-Org rollout strategy, and Release and Change Management Processes, including DevOps and CI/CD (AZURE) is required. Experience in providing program oversight and technical architecture for salesforce.com applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Lightning components, VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a robust solution
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the technical architecture designs and solution strategy, including Org strategy, org migration, application architecture & design
- Work with Client's enterprise architecture team to define technical development guidelines and security guidelines for Salesforce based applications.
- Develop change and release management for the Salesforce applications using DevOps and CI/CD processes and tools including AZURE DevOps, Bitbucket/GIThub and EclipseIDE solutions
- Define agile development life cycle for client applications and if needed, integrate it with the existing system development life cycle.
- Provide guidance on master data management associated with Salesforce, including data capture, warehousing, storing, cleansing and security
- Recommend strategy for source code management for salesforce applications.
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems including working use of leading integration tools.
- Provide strong leadership and mentoring of junior resources.
- Must be a US Citizen per Federal contract requirement
- 5+ years of software development and system design experience
- 3+ years of Technical Architect with Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- Certified Application Architect OR Certified System Architect highly preferred
- Experience on Federal Salesforce projects preferred
- Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform, Service cloud, Einstein Analytics, Community Cloud and Marketing cloud experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Experience with various capabilities offered by the platform including Workflow, Chatter, Knowledge etc.
- Data Migration, SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions like SpringCM, eSignLive, Vlocity etc.
- Experience with Mulesoft and APIs for systems integration with Salesforce
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)