Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sales and Delivery Support Representative - Remote
ICF’s utility practice is poised for significant growth over the next five years. From decarbonization of energy generation, to grid modernization, to energy efficiency and electrification of buildings and vehicles, ICF’s utility clients are at the center of a fundamental shift in the energy industry. In order to meet our goals, we are looking for an energetic and organized junior level Sales and Delivery Support Representative to assist with several support items, including lead prospecting, research, content creation, and operations support.
The Sales and Delivery Support Rep may work remotely from home anywhere in the US.
What you will be doing:
- Source new business opportunities by researching and identifying prospects, conducting inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, and leveraging email and social media to support the sales process
- Route qualified opportunities to sales executives for further development and closure
- Collaborate with team members to support strategic sales approach, supporting development of account strategies and customer contact plans
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in corporate database
- Support sales pipeline reporting and opportunity pipeline presentation materials
- Assist in the creation of standard offering pitch materials, proposal content and marketing materials, as well as coordination of blog, webinar, and other digital communications
- Collaborate with appropriate team in organizing and maintaining internal content sharing using Microsoft tools such as SharePoint and Teams
- Build credibility and value in our offerings through strategic research and preparation
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of inside sales or delivery related experience
- 4+ years of MS Office experience with advanced experience in PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Self-driven with focus to meet assigned goals for team success and personal satisfaction
- Time management skills to maximize effectiveness using software to organize schedules and track progress to goals
- Coachable, with prior experience identifying and developing qualified customer pipelines supporting sales processes
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Georgia Remote Office (GA99)