Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Residential Program Manager
Residential Program Manager
Utility Program Services
Hybrid | Charlotte, NC
ICF is currently seeking a Program Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team in North Carolina. The selected candidate will support our Home Retrofit Programs. Working closely with the portfolio manager, this individual will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the successful delivery across multiple functional areas, including internal operations, client support, and stakeholder management.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and access to professional development resources.
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Overall management of utility program performance including financial management, contract deliverables, strategic planning, quality assurance, and operational efficiencies
- Manage program forecasts program forecasts, goals, and budgets along with providing regulatory support.
- Manage quality assurance and quality control of program implementation.
- Coordinate with client to ensure all program objectives are met and adjust as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with major local subcontractors and trade allies to support their participation in program where applicable
- Align marketing, promotional, and merchandising activities for program promotion and customer acquisition.
- Analyze market trends and technologies to enhance deployment opportunities for program advancement.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Sustainability, Public Policy, Business, or related field) or 7+ yrs related work experience.
- 2+ years of related work experience in energy efficiency or a related field
What we would like you to have:
- Home performance, retrofit, and/or weatherization experience and related professional certifications (BPI, RESNET, etc.)
- Experience conducting or managing home energy audits.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Proficiency in residential energy modeling software (REM Rate, Manual J)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$69,144.00 - $117,546.00
N Carolina Remote Office (NC99)