Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Consolidated Business Operations and Support Services
Martinsville, VA or Remote
ICF is seeking an experienced Reporting Analyst to support one of our new nationwide projects. As a reporting analyst you will oversee and manage the operational and client reporting needs. You will work under the direction of a Technical Services Director and will work closely with project leadership and our client to ensure the team has the information needed to meet key performance metrics, identify trends, forecast project needs and drive continuous improvement.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the project.
- Regularly examine data reports to locate areas for opportunities to drive performance improvements.
- Consults with project leadership team to gather requirements, develop, test and support reporting needs.
- Create and analyze business reports to provide performance insights, to forecast staffing needs, and determine trends.
- Attend client meetings and speak to key program data points, trends, or issues tied to information captured in reports or our systems.
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports for both internal and external use.
- Responsible for the quality control and auditing of reports to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 4 years experiences as a business analyst, reporting analyst or similar role.
- 2 years SQL development experience in SQL Server 2008 R2 or 2012.
- Experience creating, managing, and deploying reports using a tool such as SSRS or Power BI.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Government contracting experience is a plus.
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)