Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
REMOTE RPA Developer
**This role can be fully remote. Successful candidate will be able to work standard Eastern Time Zone office hours. Candidates residing in the DC Metro area can work with a hybrid location, if so desired.***
ICF’s Information Insights (I2) team is comprised of experienced professionals with the skills required to unlock the power of governed data discovery. Our staff provides deep technical and business support for data acquisition, data analysis/data science, and interactive data visualizations. And with those skills, our team enables our clients to extract greater value from raw datasets that are varied in their composition, are growing at ever increasing rates, and can no longer be properly supported through legacy business intelligence and data visualization platforms. At its core, I2 helps our clients visualize their data in new and more informative ways than ever before by leveraging the latest in open source and commercial off the shelf technology stacks.
To support our growth, we’re seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer who will work cross-functionally with business operations, business analysts and content strategists to create and optimize workflow processes; lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.. The individual will work within a dynamic and fast paced environment to implement these solutions.
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
- Analyze process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic.
- Test automation workflows, support, debug, and correct any issues with Production Bots
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Create reusable workflows and library components to reduce the development time and increase maintainability.
- Developer custom reports and data visualization products
What you must have:
- Bachelors degree (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline)
- 3 or more years’ experience with Associates degree, developing, testing, launching and stabilizing automations using one or more RPA Technologies, such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or others.
- 2 or more years’ working in a role that shows critical thinking and problem solving skills paired with a desire to take initiative
What we’d like you to have:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience utilizing OCR or Chatbot Development
- Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in automation.
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Java or Python
- Relevant MS or certification in RPA tools
- Knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in automation.
- Familiarity with agile development process
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Builds and maintains relationships with users to ensure buy-in and adoption of processes and solutions
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)