Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Remote Process Automation (RPA) Developer
To support our growth, we’re seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer who will work cross-functionally with business operations, business analysts, and content strategists to create and optimize workflow processes; lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. The individual will work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment to implement these solutions.
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
- Analyze process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture, and logic.
- Test automation workflows, support, debug and correct any issues with Production Bots
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Create reusable workflows and library components to reduce the development time and increase maintainability.
- Develop custom reports and data visualization products
What you must have:
- US Citizen or Green Card (Required by government contract)
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline)
- 2 or more years’ experience developing, testing, launching and stabilizing automations using one or more RPA technologies, such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or others.
- 2 or more years’ working in a role that shows critical thinking and problem-solving skills paired with a desire to take initiative
What we’d like you to have:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience utilizing OCR or Chatbot Development
- Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in automation.
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Java or Python
- Relevant MS or certification in RPA tools
- Knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in automation.
- Familiarity with Agile development process
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Builds and maintains relationships with users to ensure buy-in and adoption of processes and solutions
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)