Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Consolidated Business Operations and Support Services
Owings Mills, MD
Bilingual Pay: $15.64 per hour + $2 per hour performance incentive
Operations Hours: Monday 8:30am to Friday 5:00pm
ICF Maryland DHS Performance Incentive Program
The power is in your hands to earn MORE MONEY! Customer Service Representatives can earn an extra $2.00 per hour when meeting project performance standards.
Apply Today and learn more about this exciting new incentive program!
We have Full time positions available at our Customer Service Center in Owings Mills, MD. We are looking for dynamic, hard working professionals ready to grow with us. English and Bilingual positions are available. Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work on the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, and innovative, ICF believes in growing the careers of our employees.
Bilingual CSRs are the frontline of support on programs that have life changing implications. This team will handle inquiries that involve the provisioning and maintenance of human social services including Child support, financial, nutritional and energy assistance and other services available to families and individuals in need across the state of Maryland. We need people who are respectful, professional, courteous, eager-to-learn, and ready to make a career with us. We provide training, competitive wages and benefits, and real opportunity for job growth.
The Customer Service Center’s regular hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Based upon future client requirements, these hours are subject to change. Applicants will be required to work shifts based upon current or future client or employer requirements.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representatives primary duties are:
- Respond to Customer inquiries and requests for information, and provide status updates, guidance, and information as outlined and defined in approved Desk Reference Guides, policies and procedures.
- Access internal and client systems, interpret screens, update screens and enter contact notes in automated systems.
- Communicate with client staff as required and forward Case and Customer information when necessary, via telephone, facsimile, or e-mail or other electronic transmission for further processing in accordance with the approved Desk Reference Guides.
- Accurately respond to inquiries with a high degree of respect in a professional and courteous manner.
- CSRs shall have at least one (1) year of Customer service experience.
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree or Degree in progress preferred.
- Applicants will be screened for diction, grammar, voice quality and articulation, proficiency with computer and Customer service skills and experience.
Must be fluent in both writing and speaking English and Spanish.
- Ability to navigate in up to seven separate systems and up to three systems simultaneously.
- Ability to navigate and update in Windows and AS400 based systems.
- Ability to convey information and direction for multiple programs during a single interaction.
- Previous experience as a customer service representative in a call center.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, empathy, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)