Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
The Registration Coordinator will review and process all requests for education, service, and TA in support of recruiting providers and recipients to the project. He or she will also provide strategic support to the project team. The successful individual supports response, access, and tracking of the front end of the project which is accessible through email, phone, and links on the website. Specifically, this position will provide support in the areas of registration for legal services, request for training, signing up to be a legal service provider, and technical assistance requests.
- Review all requests for assistance from EAAs, including via emails and registration forms through the website
- Verify eligibility and refer to the appropriate region based on location
- Provide day-to-day support for any relevant tasks and deliverables.
- Provide support in the development and coordination tools and response protocols for legal service providers (LSP) and Eligible Arriving Afghans (EAA)
- Assist with any TTA follow up efforts including data entry, and reporting.
- Willing to be flexible & support team members as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned by project leadership.
- Work with the regional offices to assure assignment of LSPs for case assignment and to assure assignment of EAAs for service assignment
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1+ years of experience working as a project coordinator providing logistical support and general project support, such as activity tracking, task coordination, and material formatting
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience with refugee programs
- General knowledge of virtual platforms and software such as Microsoft Teams and Webex.
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience supporting government projects
- High quality control skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to be flexible, multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal and written communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering presentations, writing, and blogging social media content
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$45,528.00 - $77,398.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)