Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Recruit Talent for ICF - Find the work you believe in
ICF is a global management consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
We’re growing rapidly. And recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking a Belgium-based Recruitment Specialist to support our European growth.
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here’s more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
- We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
- We meet often to discuss our understanding of the real topics like objectivity, bias and how we can evolve our understanding.
- We advise leaders on market data, talent supply, and slate representation.
- We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
We believe in specialization and proactive recruiting.
- We use Beamery CRM to build and keep in touch with our pipelines so we’re not starting over each and every time we get a new search.
- We have Centers of Expertise to support data, analytics, compliance, recruitment marketing, and interview scheduling so you’re not in it alone!
As an ICF Recruitment Specialist and Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Candidate Networking + Sourcing – Developing relationships with key professionals within the European Commission, European Union, and other talent networks – engaging them in employment opportunities at ICF and converting active job applicants for current positions.
- Events – Attending and participating in EC and EU events, representing ICF as an employer of choice.
- Pipeline Building – Developing diverse pools of talent for future growth.
- Market Data Research + Talent Mapping – The collection and understanding of labor market data to understand the supply and demand of talent and the identification of external talent for senior level future positions.
- Source and vet candidates using tools that increase connections with underrepresented groups and minorities with pace and at scale, leveraging networks and internet research.
- Build, grow, and nurture talent pipelines and keep current our CRM tool, Beamery
- Understand ICF’s industry, markets, and culture to demonstrate business acumen to internal partners and sell external prospects and candidates.
- Evaluate market data to build and present sourcing strategies to recruiting and business partners, inclusive of demonstrated use of diversity sourcing channels.
- Extract necessary information from the business to build a profile to hunt and engage talent prospects.
- Collaborate with and provide proactive, ongoing communication updates for recruiting and business partners.
- Flex and adapt with projects and assignments as business needs shift and evolve
- Meet metrics established to drive results.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience networking with individuals in the European Commission, European Union, or NGOs associated with
- 1+ years of experience leveraging a CRM system – Customer Relationship Management or Candidate Relationship Management – to build and organize a pipeline of prospective candidates or customers
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch/Flemish a plus
- Bachelor degree
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience sourcing policy, project and programme, and events specialists as a talent acquisition, recruiting, or human resources professional
- Experience leveraging sourcing tools, including Boolean strings, chrome extensions, email scraping tools, LinkedIn Recruiter, D&I strategies, etc.
- Experience leveraging a candidate relationship management (CRM) tool to source talent, send email campaigns, and build/nurture talent pipelines
- Experience leveraging tools to source diverse talent, including groups, associations, technologies, etc.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to be a consultant to the business-advising and guiding on best practices and ways to innovate.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills.
#ICFRecruiters.21# #LI-CC1 #Indeed #remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)