Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking someone who can provide Records Administration support to the Head Start Regional Office, at the direction of the COR in consultation with the contract Project Manager. This support includes providing effective and efficient assistance to handle public and grantee inquiries, and administrative support to federal staff. This position will be based at the regional office in Chicago, IL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with handling public and grantee inquiries, maintaining a log of all contacts, entering data into HSES Issue Tracking, and providing administrative support to federal staff to document issues resolution.
- Handle routine questions without referral to outside entities and judge when calls should be referred to federal staff or other available resources.
- Maintain a grantee directory, including mail, email addresses and phone and fax numbers. Establish a process for ensuring the directory and the HSES database are up-to-date and accurate. Prepare mailing labels as appropriate.
- Develop reports, correspondence, and presentations to including spreadsheets, Word documents, and PowerPoint presentations. Reports required may be recurring or special in nature and can contain both technical and administrative information.
- Perform document integration and editing as directed by the COR. Collate and develop material for staff presentations or in anticipation of staff’s needs.
- Assist with coordination, planning and logistics for regional meetings, trainings or events, as requested by the COR.
- Coordinate Staff Travel, prepare travel authorizations and vouchers in Concur Government Edition (CGE), and track completed travel for the region. Submit Regions Travel Plan and Travel Tracking Spreadsheet within timeline determined by the COR.
- Attend staff meetings, record minutes, prepare, copy, and distribute handout materials, ensuring documents are saved in the OHS Regions shared drive.
- Assist with the creation of template letters for common Regional Office approvals such as program option change approvals, and key-staff hire approvals. Ensure the Regional Program Manager and Grants Officer review and approve such templates prior to distribution to Regional staff. Develop and maintain a system for tracking current templates and archiving older versions.
- Provide administrative support, including generating a bi-weekly status report to support the federal management approval of time and attendance.
- Provide administrative and data management support for on-site monitoring reviews and other activities related to the Head Start monitoring system.
- Track multiple regional factors for monitoring grantee funding, enrollment and regional office requests.
- A minimum of a baccalaureate degree from accredited college or university.
- A minimum of three years of experience providing administrative support to project and/or contract management team and staff.
- One year of experience aggregating data and producing reports based on multiple data sources. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or similar applications.
- Experience with event/project coordination and planning handling personnel records, correspondence, travel arrangements.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong team player, with the ability to collaborate.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Illinois Client Office (IL88)