Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Real Estate & Facilities is hiring a Receptionist to work in a fast-paced office environment.
You will provide coverage for the front desk and provide back up support for various office operations.
What you will do will include:
- Monitor emails and respond to requests
- Manage the visitor sign in process, including badge procedures
- Manage temporary One Day badges for staff
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate recipients
- Manage inventory of and distribute supplies (café/galleys; print rooms; shipping; etc.)
- Assist in mail processing
- Assist staff with hotel office booking
- Process fitness center applications and waivers
- Maintain front desk manual
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Communicate both orally and in writing
- Assist other departments
- Perform additional tasks and duties as required
What you need:
- High School
- Well organized
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Sharepoint and Teams a plus
Additional professional skills:
- A proactive problem-solving approach with a positive attitude
- Strong administrative and coordination skills
- Effective customer-service orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to work independently and be a productive contributing collaborative team member
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)