Senior Director, Industry Marketing
ICF is hiring a Senior Director, Industry/Vertical Marketing to join our Corporate Marketing leadership team and help us scale and enhance our market-focused programs and campaigns. You’ll create strategies and plans to support the expansion of ICF’s business in a variety of high growth industry verticals. Working with corporate and field marketing teams you'll design a portfolio of integrated B2B campaigns to build brand awareness and drive demand generation in key sectors. We’re looking for someone who is equally comfortable guiding and enabling as they are rolling up their sleeves. Someone with a passion for finding creative ways to reach industry audiences and ensuring a strong contribution to revenue.
What you’ll do
- Develop measurable and impactful strategic marketing plans to enhance reputational awareness for ICF’s industry offerings in public and private sector markets including energy, environment, transportation, public health, education, cybersecurity, technology, marketing services, and more
- Build and manage a portfolio of integrated, go-to-market campaigns, ensuring a strong volume of inbound, outbound and events (physical and digital) across a variety of earned, owned and paid channels to drive market awareness and demand creation
- Work closely with corporate and field marketing teams to ensure prioritization of effort and tight coordination across channels including web, email, events, social, PR and advertising
- Work closely with business leads to identify target audiences and develop key narratives and a differentiated point of view for industry/vertical segments
- Work with the business and marketing content leads to help identify, cultivate and collect compelling content needed for successful campaigns including client stories, case studies, presentations and POV pieces. Help to conceptualize the format and development of flagship content to support industry-specific outreach efforts
- Help to ensure a strong framework of governance and support – training, tools, and guidance – grounded in best practices, to inform and enhance a broad range of field marketing activities
- Ensure tight connection to business development and capture teams to ensure campaign efforts are aligned with sales pipeline and growth goals
- Define campaign objectives and outcomes, optimize for success, and lead regular reviews of progress with key business stakeholders
What you’ll need…
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferably in B2B environments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with directly with senior leaders and stakeholders to set expectations and manage programs
- For-profit/corporate experience preferred; experience in key public and private sector markets where ICF is present a plus
- Proven ability to work across teams/divisions/departments to get things done
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities, organize, and execute
- Experience working in a marketing environment supported by technology platforms and customer data
- Experience working with marketers, agencies, copywriters, designers, subject matter experts and clients
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and inform/drive business decisions with analytics
- Ability to represent the marketing department and its programs to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)