Senior Director, Marketing Operations and Analytics
ICF is hiring a Senior Director, Marketing Operations and Analytics to join our Corporate Marketing leadership team to help us scale, measure and optimize ICF’s demand generation efforts. We’re looking for a player-coach; someone who is equally comfortable guiding and enabling as they are rolling up their sleeves using technology and data. Someone with a passion for enabling and optimizing marketing programs, channels, and campaigns with best-in-class technology and process, to ensure strong funnel performance and contribution to revenue.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow. You’ll work closely with marketing, business development and sales leaders to help grow ICF’s brand and its business.
Reporting to the CMO, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly shape where you work, making a direct impact on the rapid growth of a high-performing team as well as ICF as a whole.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer and marketing leadership team to help inform, set and measure progress against department goals
- Work with demand generation teams and campaign managers to inform integrated marketing strategies and tactics with analytics on program performance and best practices
- Manage company’s marketing automation database, providing stewardship of database health and growth, audience segmentation, nurture and growth programs
- Work with marketing, business development and sales teams to introduce and expand programs to improve health and utility of CRM data for marketing programs
- Evaluate new technologies and process/workflow enhancements to improve and optimize marketing performance
- Establish and update training programs and documentation for marketing technologies, processes and best practices
- Work with marketing, sales and business development teams to ensure end-to-end lead scoring, management, follow-up and results reporting
- Generate analytics on marketing performance, including ownership of the department-wide CMO dashboard and creation of monthly and quarterly dashboards monitoring progress in priority markets/industries
- Enable self-serve reporting and program analytics for field marketing and business development teams embedded in business units
- Help to manage departmental agile/sprint process for intake, prioritization and production of marketing programs and deliverables
- Manage the marketing department budget, working with team leads to optimize programs and ensure effectiveness and ROI of their programs
What you will need….
- 10+ years of marketing, analytics or operations experience, preferably in a B2B, high-growth digital marketing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of core business processes including sales, marketing, and business development
- Experience managing technical applications including automation platforms, CRM and others
- Knowledge of marketing campaign processes, performance and best practices
- Experience with lead management and reporting
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
- Experience in reporting on marketing performance and providing visibility to marketers, business owners and executives
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, Demandbase, MS Dynamics CRM, Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Passion for marketing technology and process and experience improving marketing efficiency, results and contribution to business growth
- Ability to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution, and sales opportunity acceleration.
- Ability to work in a global capacity and manage regional/national technology requirements and solution implementations
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)