Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Management Analyst
We are seeking a dynamic addition to our on-site presence with our client in Merrifield, VA. This position defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. The ideal candidate will provide project level specialized support for management-related issues and concerns. You will also have the ability to identify best practices, effect re-engineering, change management, continuous process improvement, root cause analysis, IT-planning and sourcing, develop/recommend IT performance-based metrics, and organizational development.
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Must have exceptional organizational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills to establish relationships at all levels of the organization and meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) and project management software
- Experience with Agile development
- Team player who is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with flexibility and adaptability and takes complete ownership of any and all project assignments
- Bachelor's degree or 4 year degree in Computer Science related field or 8 or more years in Computer Science
- 5+ years of related IT program and management specialist experience
- PMP certification
- Experience with Visio
- Experience working for USPS, or government entity as a consultant or similar environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)