Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Director (Events)
About the team
The Project Director will report to the Partner - Client Services for their overall individual performance. You will work in collaboration with other members of the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business. Key to this role is building strong relationships with stakeholders and managing allocated projects (which will be some of the more complex and high-profile live communication events in the business), across all live communication types to the highest of standards. You will feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning communications agency in a role that is full of potential.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering projects on time, to budget and to the highest standards which showcase your creativity and collaboration
- Using your technical production knowledge to produce live communication events of all scales and types (including conferences, roadshows, experiential campaigns, product launches, and award ceremonies)
- Leading and motivating a team with drive, positivity and professionalism whilst inspiring them to deliver and exceed performance targets
- You will have successfully forged a career within a leading agency and have proven experience in growing client relationships as part of a wider Client Services team
- You will have a minimum of five years’ experience within an agency and the industry specifically
- Technical production knowledge is essential
- Experienced in managing costs, budgets and timescales
- Mapping and monitoring project progress to the highest and most exacting standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the passion to build a strong, cohesive team
- Great commercial acumen and brand awareness
- Adept at managing complex, large-scale events end-to-end, and understanding each stage of the delivery process, including managing scope changes
- Above all, you’re ambitious and committed, with a burning desire to develop your future career and to help clients achieve their potential
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)