Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Part-Time Energy Efficiency Auditor - Atlantic City, NJ area
Part-Time Energy Efficiency Home Auditor
Atlantic City, NJ area
To support our growth, we are seeking engaging self-starters with a passion to help people and an interest in energy efficiency. You will talk with utility customers in their homes about their energy usage, as well as install products like LED bulbs and smart power strips to help them immediately reduce their energy consumption.
The position will be based in the Atlantic City Electric (ACE) utility service territory, and will require daily travel throughout the region.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift boxes no heavier than 30 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and crouch in tight areas
- Must have a driver’s license, a vehicle, and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to have a background check and take a drug test
- Understanding of building science principles or construction background
- Proven track record with in-home consultations
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, analytical, and written communication skills
- Experience using mobile devices, apps, and online forms
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)