Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Field QA/QC Representative
Energy Efficiency Field Rep- QA/QC
Northeast Region / New York City (NYC)
To support our growth we are seeking a qualified candidate to provide Utility Program support for ICF’s Energy Efficiency Division. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality products and services.
- Perform and follow up on in field service Quality Assurance activities as appropriate
- Travel by car to retail locations within NYC metropolitan area will be required in support of a residential point-of-sale program
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies such appliances, electronics, residential LED lighting, and HVAC equipment to retail associates and building owners/operators, architects, engineers, contractors and other trade allies participating in programs targeted at existing residential buildings. Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Assisting in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Review commercial grade technical specifications, engineering calculations and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects, and make recommendations for energy efficiency upgrades or improvements, as appropriate.
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns
- Conduct Retailer/Trade Ally outreach and training as needed
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Attendance of client sponsored promotional events at wholesale and retail levels
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Energy, Building Science, Construction Management) or related trade experience.
- Candidate must have a car
- Must have a clear and clean driving record and pass drug and background check
- 2+ years of experience
2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Certified Energy Manager, LEED other industry certification
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in energy efficiency technologies and products (especially residential and C&I energy-efficient measures), as well as energy issues in existing residential, commercial and institutional buildings
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the industry including utility client customers, architects, engineers, contractors, non-profit officials, public officials and other market actors and stakeholders, as necessary to achieve project goals
- Experience with the energy efficiency program market in the Northeast, especially NYC.
- Experience with the commercial trade allies working on energy efficiency programs in the NYC metro area or experience building relationships with trade allies in similar markets
- Knowledge of local laws and New York State and NYC building codes and practices
- Knowledge of residential and commercial energy-efficient applications
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for energy efficiency
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies#LI-CC1
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Wall Street, NY (NY17)