Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Reporting to the Partner, Technology Solutions the Salesforce Consultant is responsible for performing ongoing development, maintenance and operations support on industry leading marketing automation and digital communications platforms within ICF Next’s technology portfolio. For the technology platforms utilized, the Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for contributing to ICF Next’s overall vision of being a scalable and reliable technology service provider that excels at optimizing emerging marketing platforms. The Salesforce Consultant’s role requires a high degree of technical dexterity as well as a level of business intelligence.
- A*Right-Brained Person, you understand technology platforms, presentation layer programming development, databases management, and putting it all together into a single vision.
- A Translator, you are able to effectively understand strategic deliverables and translate them into technical requirements. In addition, you can communicate high level technical questions or issues into details that are understood by all stakeholders.
- A Strategic Thinker, think about the improvement of the client’s business through the use of the platform’s digital solution, and execute to exceed expectations.
- A Multitasker, you have perfected the art of speaking on the phone, writing an email and eating at the same time. Time is of the essence.
- Well Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast and you are always prepared.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
Platform Expertise: Manage product life cycle from roadmap to delivery, accountable for platform profitability. Act as SME on platform for clients and teams with the organization, lead KPI development, implementation of best practices. Champion implementation of standards around data management, compliance and security.
- Growth Focused: *Accountable for platform profitability. *Optimizing product performance and in turn maximizing business value of the product. Plan and lead production evolution, including upgrades and feature enhancements by working in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Dedication: Ensuring that clients are receiving the highest level of service, value and strategic thinking from the campaign. Understanding the campaign brief, and translating it to functional deliverables, executing with a high level of accuracy & transparency.
- Collaboration: Participate during sales cycles as key technical resource and SME on product to facilitate discovery sessions, assist in guiding purchase decision making, delivery strategic recommendations and analysis and defining customer engagement strategies. Onboarding new clients and work closely with the team to set up product and configuration in the system to ensure timely launch
- Support: Ownership of customer issues from inception, to resolution including after hours or on call work as necessary. Assist in investigation and resolution of all internal and external client, product/platform and network issues in a multi-vendor environment. Manage multiple cases involving a variety of technologies, protocols and equipment. Responsible for consistent delivery of product services on a 24*7 basis within well-defined quality metrics including 99.99% uptime.
- Analytics: Report on product performance and client utilization then roadmap to higher management
- Communicate: Fluent understanding of product features and pricing model and ability to advise internal and external clients on it. Support client & internal teams by providing technical support, advancing platform functionality, executing on-site training initiatives, and demonstrating new feature capabilities.
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for Salesforce Consultant position will possess the following competencies:
- 5+ years in software product management and product marketing
- Expert understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or other enterprise marketing automation platforms (Eg. Adobe Campaign, Marketo, etc.)
- Ability to blueprint and architect and/or develop solutions with third party tools outside of Salesforce Marketing cloud, to build automated campaigns and journeys (eg. Integrating a cloud SQL server with Salesforce marketing cloud, in order to send a daily email)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) or Adobe Campaign (NeoLane) is required
- Adept in marketing cloud best practices, deliverability, and journey builder
- Experience with mainstream email clients and message formats
- Experience with Email Deployment Platforms
- Capacity to work on multiple projects with overlapping timelines.
- A deep understanding of the digital /CRM market place
- Data manipulation, working in MS Access and MS Excel
- SQL server and MYSQL experience. Experience with relational databases.
- Google analytics experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Experience with CASL Compliance is a plus
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma or equivalent
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, peer-taught lunch and learns and outside workshops like Ladies Learning Code
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Office-ping pong and foosball tables, plus the latest and greatest video games
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)