Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to prepare/write/submit proposals and administer contracts in a growing and dynamic division with a portfolio that has federal, state and local, international and commercial contracts. This position will be supporting our Social, Environment, Energy, & Development Solutions (SEEDS) Division. SEEDS offers services to address sustainability and management; justice and community development; family self-sufficiency; and international health.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, and willing to think “outside the box” while handling proposals and contract administration, and have some experience in both the Federal Acquisitions Regulation (“FAR”) and commercial contract terms. The position is based in Fairfax, VA and may require travel to other ICF offices or customer locations. This is a unique opportunity in which the candidate will have the opportunity to work with senior staff to learn the market and develop the skills for continued growth.
You must be comfortable with:
1) handling a high volume of proposal submissions including lead responsibility for developing a business volume/price proposal response;
2) working with geographically diverse internal customers and management,
3) guiding internal customers in understanding and interpreting contractual risks and requirements, and
4) performing cradle-to-grave contract administration.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of experience in contracts administration or a high school diploma with 7 years of contracts administration experience.
- Solid experience in federal, and/or state & local contracting
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tasks/proposals at one time
- Effective interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Excellent skills in various computer programs required (e.g. Word, Excel, Adobe).
What we would like:
- Solid understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and related federal and state legislation and regulations is a plus
- Experience supporting IDIQs, GSA Schedules, GWACs, or BPAs
- Experience supporting grants
- Experience with international non-governmental organizations, international financial institutions, such as the United Nations, World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, etc., and international clients
- CFCM and/or CPCM a plus
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)