Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cleared Instructional Systems Designer Training Specialist
ISD Training Specialist
ICF is hiring an ISD Training Specialist to support a training program that will provide computer incident response and forensic services and cyber training. The training support provided will include development and delivery of specialized cyber training. The training is delivered primarily via three methods: in residence, Mobile Training Teams (MTTs), and online training.
- Works with subject matter experts to develop, design and maintain instructional content
- Collaborates with other members of the instructional design team to analyze and select appropriate instructional design components
- assist in the development of course design documents including identification of knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs), course media, assessments, exercises, and scenarios.
- Participates in individual and group projects and use ADDIE/ PMI lifecycle development and SCRUM maintenance methodologies to develop and update course content.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Active clearance
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience with ADDIE/PMI lifecycle
- Experience with SCRUM
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)