Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Training Instructor
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Senior CyberTraining Instructor
In this role you will:
- Performs the duties of an instructor while providing and maintaining specific subject matter expertise in their domain area.
- Leads day-to-day activities of domain instructors. Ensures team members are prepared for instruction.
- Offers recommendations on domain course development and delivery.
- Instructs students in the academy classroom and lab environments.
What you need to be considered:
- TS/SCI Eligible Clearance
- 3+ years of relevant cyber training experience
- DODD 8570/8140 IAT II Certification
- 5+ years in cybersecurity role
- Previous experience developing and delivering training in the area to be delivered
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Client Office (FL88)