Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is currently seeking an experienced Subcontracts Administrator, to join our procurement team at our global headquarters in Fairfax, VA. You will assist in subcontracts administration functions to include reviewing and negotiating Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, subcontracts, and other contractually related documents.
What you will need:
- Associates Degree in business or related field or 2 additional years of equivalent work experience
- 4 years of experience with cradle-to-grave Federal and/or State Government subcontract administration
- 4 years of experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS
- Familiarity with Small Business Reporting and ESRS
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and decision making capabilities
Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high volume environment
Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
What we would like:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint
- Knowledge of Selectica or other Contracts Mgmt related software
- Knowledge of CPSR requirements
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)