Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Processing Manager- Lusaka, Zambia
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a Data Processing Manager responsible for overseeing the management and processing of a national mobile-based data collection household survey, for the Zambia Population-based HIV Impact Survey (ZAMPHIA), 2020 Survey.
- Manage overall processing of household-based social survey data in central location
- Work with in-country IT counterparts to support field mobile-based data capture systems
- Manage receipt of data via secure server and resolve outstanding gaps in data collection
- Supervise social survey fieldwork activities and provide troubleshooting assistance
- Manage and oversee secondary editing of data in central location, including assignment and supervision of secondary editors
- Run weekly field check tables and data processing status reports
- Communicate clearly throughout the entire survey process with other team members within ICF, in-country partners, and key stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Data Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Public Health, or Demography
- 5+ years’ experience with data processing and management
- Strong data management skills for field-based data, either population-based surveys or project-based evaluations
- Strong organizational and self-management skills, including the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Experience managing teams and individuals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to explain thought-process
- Experience in using CSPro or other survey software such as Survey Solutions, Epi-Info, Open Data Kit (ODK) or similar
- Experience as data collector or supervisor in population-based surveys
- Experience in data management or data editing
- Experience and interest in HIV/AIDS, public health, demographic research
- Experience of working with CDC or other international funders
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)