Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Founded in 1963 and with full-service offices in New York, Boston and London, ICF Aviation delivers comprehensive services, thought leadership, and subject matter expertise that stakeholders in all aspects of aviation need to navigate a complex and evolving aviation industry. ICF’s aviation team provides objective and independent strategic consulting, commercial, financial, technical, and regulatory guidance to aviation clients, including airlines, airports, financial institutions, aircraft lessors, equipment manufacturers and governments. We assist clients to manage assets and operations, mitigate risk, and maximize return on investment.
Our multidisciplinary teams include former airline and airport executives, maintenance and operations specialists, financial analysts, and other aviation experts offering highly specialized skills in aviation fundamentals. The depth of our experience includes thousands of client engagements and a 50-year track record.
Visit the ICF Aviation page to learn more: www.icfi.com/aviation
Our Delhi, India office is currently seeking an experienced professional to join us as a manager to lead a team of Aviation Consultants and support the management and delivery of our advisory services including aircraft finance and technical services, airport transaction support, air service development, etc. Estimated start date is July / August 2019. Successful candidate will be required to support in the set up and continued operation of Aviation Consulting team in India besides supporting ICF’s worldwide clients.
The successful candidate is expected to have an advanced understanding of aviation asset financing. Prior consulting or asset advisory experience is preferable, but not required.
Responsibilities will include consulting delivery, intellectual capital development, team development, and business development.
- Participate and potentially lead as a member of a consulting team on projects, which typically include forecasting and financial models, other quantitative analyses, as well as developing client commercial strategies and managing their implementation
- Synthesize and communicate recommendations and insights both internally and externally
- Structure and manage assignments, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses, directing consultants and taking responsibility for final work product
- Manage consultant project teams to deliver engagements, retaining ownership for overall quality, timeliness and accuracy
- Manage and grow client relationships by delivering excellent value, consistency, quality and dependability
- Ensure quality of delivery and client satisfaction
Intellectual Capital Development:
- Support updating of market intelligence/transaction databases
- Support updating of ICF’s Truesight platform by working together with colleagues from both consulting and technology areas
- Mentor junior staff for growth and development, serving as role model for consulting skills and transferring company/industry knowledge
- Work effectively in teams and lead where appropriate
- Build, support and own the aviation consulting team in Delhi and ensure their effectiveness working with colleagues in different time zones.
- Leverage existing relationships, is any, with airlines, leasing companies, manufacturers, investors and lenders to identify their business challenges and present ICF solutions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with manager counterparts at client organizations
- Work closely with vice presidents and principals worldwide to support new business development initiatives and identify opportunities to enhance existing client relationships
- Deliver qualified consulting/advisory leads and lead sales efforts on key identified leads; structure and draft proposals, including written materials, pricing and presentations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Master’s degree a plus
• 5+ years aviation industry experience, 2+ years managing a team
- Demonstrated understanding of global aircraft and aviation markets.
- Proven track record of advisory / management experience.
- Experience working effectively with technical and commercial business stakeholders.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, and exposure to quantitative model development and general relational database management systems
- Ability to travel
- Strong interest in aviation and aerospace industry
- Advanced understanding of / experience in aviation finance
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Experience in external-facing roles with contacts at multiple airlines, lessors and manufacturers is a plus.
- Ability to work with and lead multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to simplify complex commercial issues and articulate these to clients in a coherent and structured manner.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com
New Delhi, India (II77)