Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Training Accreditation SME
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Training Accreditation SME
In this role you will:
- Provide expert guidance and recommendations on the curriculum alignment to current and emerging national standards and accreditation
- Provide strategic technical direction to further the acceptance of Academy curriculum through the DoD
- Identify gaps and opportunities to further national standards for cyber training
What you need to be considered:
- Public Trust Clearance
- SME: Recognized industry expert
- Relevant Experience: In-depth knowledge of NICE, DCWF, JCT&CS, and other nationally accredited standards
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)